This month on the Inspired Entrepreneur's Guide, I am joined by my friend and fellow work at home mom, Jenifer De La Garza. Jenifer is the owner of Administrative Support Group. She's been working from home for over 10 years and is the proud mama of six beautiful children. In this episode, Jenifer and I have our first "mom session". Much like Sanity Sessions with Christina, mom sessions are episodes in which two work at home mamas come together and get real about the topic at hand.
In this episode you'll hear us "mom sess." about the following:
- The challenges of being a work at home mom
- Homeschooling children and working from home
- While there are challenges, rewards rank so much higher and we chat about that
- Painting, Quilting and Running - how they keep us sane:)
- Impromptu chit-chat from my 9 month old son (you have been warned)