So you want to become a Virtual Assistant? The decision can be scary and exciting. It can also be confusing and overwhelming. In this episode of the podcast, I chat with Jenifer De La Garza of Administrative Support Group (and one of my besties) about starting a Virtual Assistant Business. Jenifer also unveils a fantastic opportunity for a select few that are serious about starting a VA business, but need some help with laying the groundwork for starting a business.
In this episode we chat about:
- Virtual Assistance and what it is, exactly
- Jenifer's journey from Generalist Virtual Assistant (VA) to Where She is Now (10 years later!)
- What Jenifer LOVES most about being a VA
- The Virtual Assistant Launch Pad - Beta - Launching July 4th (and there's still time to sign up)
- Inspiration and what Inspires Jenifer
- AND, a new podcast launch reveal